Yahoo Domains $9.95

Yahoo Domains $9.95

Wow, 9.95 that is great for a domain name! Coming from the experience of being a search engine marketer, its even hard for me to get prices like that even at wholesale. Recently we were reviewing Yahoos packages and had seen that they have a lot of good tools that I always had overlooked because of what we already have in house, but from what we understand the domains are part a full service solution for small businesses.Like the others they carry all sorts of domain extensions which is good as the internet is running out of dot com names.

The domain extensions that are available are The most popular domain .com, ,net, .org, .biz, .info, .us. Whats nice is if you already have a domain name, you can still transfer it to Yahoo.Transferring a name into Yahoo shouldnt be so difficult, I believe the support staff would be able to walk you through the process.The last time I had worked with Yahoo domain, I performed a transfer out of a company called Melbourne IT and there customer assistance was great with helping me along with my questions and concerns. A quick email and I was on my way.One of the important things to remember when working with a web site address is integrating it into your online marketing campaign. Now I havent read over the complete article, but Yahoo has some good articles on selecting the better domain name for the website. If you are interested in a good read, just click on the Yahoo add below.Domain name registration terms from 1-5 yearsEasy-to-use control panel with DNS managementDomain forwarding so you can point to an existing siteEmail forwarding to a free Yahoo! email address

Note: If you are serious about a web business, always register your domain for the maximum term. You would really be in a sore spot if you forgot about reregistering it a year from now. Go Ahead and sign up for the 5 Year discounted registration.
Google